Spanish Teaching, Our blog for teachers and students of Spanish

Home Page » Post

« Next Article: don Quijote de la Mancha-mania
» Previous Article: Want to be a Spanish Teacher in China?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (read 1248 times)

Getting University Credits

by Tini

Did you know that you can easily get academic credit for your course in Spain? If you are studying at university and you take a course in a don Quijote school you may obtain academic credits for your Spanish course abroad.

Academic credits can be obtained by any of the following ways:

1. Pre-approval through your university or collegue

2. Transfer of credits with the following universities in the US:

University of New York, New Paltz / Language Immerson Institute
The Lake Tahoe Community College Study Abroad Consortium

If you wish to receive more information or you want to check other options, just send an email to Give the name of your college/university and the contact information of the registrar or study abroad office. don Quijote then cand send you a copy of the course syllabus.

Once that is done, you have to follow up the transfer of credits with your registrar/study abroad office… don Quijote is accredited by EAQUALS, CEELE and Instituto Cervantes, so it really shouldn't be a problem…

For more information you can also check out

Keywords: spanish,courses


No comments found.

« Next Article: don Quijote de la Mancha-mania

» Previous Article: Want to be a Spanish Teacher in China?