Home Page » Post
« Next Article: "Mi visita a Granada" - A dQ scholarship recipient tells his story
» Previous Article: Practice Spanish reading this comic
Monday, November 13, 2006 (read 4216 times)
A Spanish Student Reading List - Compliments of don Quijote Teachersby Erin
Here's the list of books our teachers recommended for intermediate level students eager to read in Spanish in our Meet the Teachers interviews:
- Sin Noticias de Gurb by Eduardo Mendoza, recommended by Ana García Martín, don Quijote Salamanca. Read the interview.
- Cuentos para Pensar by Bucay
- Books of short stories by Gabriel García Márquez
- Historias de Cronopios y Famas by Cortázar
- Works that have been made into movies, such as La Lengua de las Mariposas, Los Santos Inocentes and Como Agua para Chocolate, recommended by Lauris Rodríguez de la Calle, don Quijote Tenerife. Read the interview.
- Mujeres de Ojos Grandes by Ángeles Mastretta, recommended by Salomé Torres González, don Quijote Tenerife. Read the interview.
- Cuentos y Fábulas, published by Norma, recommended by Rebeca Aguilar Jimenez, don Quijote Guanjuato. Read the interview.
- La Plaza del Diamante by Mercé Rododera
- El Cartero de Neruda (originally Ardiente Paciencia) by Antonio Skarmeta, recommended by Raquel Ramos Josa, don Quijote Granada. Read the interview.