Home Page » Post
« Next Article: Announcing a new don Quijote course designed for the busy professional
» Previous Article: Poll Results: Not a single one of us would miss the chance to study Spanish!
Monday, December 04, 2006 (read 16523 times)
Christmas in Spanish: Learn Spanish Words and Phrases for the Holidaysby Erin
In our November monthly newsletter we presented a glossary of Spanish Christmas words and phrases for beginning students….or for anyone who just hasn't had a chance to talk about Christmas in Spanish! Here's our Spanish glossary and a link to a site where you can find more Spanish Christmas words. ¡Felices Fiestas!
- ENGLISH / SPANISH
- Merry Christmas: Feliz Navidad
- The Christmas spirit: El espíritu navideño
- A nativity scene: Un belén
- Prosperous new year: Próspero Año Nuevo
- Season's Greetings!: ¡Felices Fiestas!
- Christmas decorations: Adornos de Navidad
- Christmas Eve: Nochebuena
- Mistletoe: El muérdago
- Holly: El acebo
- Midnight mass: La misa del gallo
Ready for more? You'll find a long list of Spanish Christmas words and phrases here.