Home Page » Post
« Next Article: Je Veux Parler Espagnol!
» Previous Article: Semana Santa in Spain
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 (read 762 times)
Summer Courses Abroadby Paqui
This is the perfect moment to start planning your summer holidays. If you are looking for a unforgettable holiday combining fun and study, our summer courses in Spain and Latin America will be an excellent option. Learn Spanish, experience living abroad, enjoy the Spanish beaches and landscapes, discover lively cities and make life lasting friends from all over the world.
Booking your summer holidays now, you will make sure that there are places available in the city or accommodation you prefer and you will avoid extra fees for last minute or high season bookings. Here are our suggestions for your summer abroad:
- Youth program in Granada: For 15 to 17 year-olds
- Work and study program in Costa del Sol
- Spanish course + voluntary work in Mexico or Peru
- Spanish and scuba diving course in Tenerife
- Spanish course and golf in Valencia
- Medical Spanish course in Mexico
And more Spanish courses and activities available in Barcelona, Madrid, Salamanca, Seville, Malaga, Marbella, Tenerife, Valencia, Granada, Guanajuato, Peru, Cuba… ask for information and receive the course brochure free at home.